Skip to content
- Joining Line Of Duty, (LOD) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- LOD is a charity donation subscription service which provides help to Britain’s Armed forces and Emergency Services personnel. The donation is £6.00 per month and is charged by text message to your mobile phone bill. There are two messages per month charged at £3.00 each message. This is applied to your mobile bill.
- Any extra messages you receive on your handset from LOD will be free of charge.
- The iPad competition; Each month any new donors will be entered into a free draw to win to win a new iPad. A new donor will be someone who has not had a recurring donation to LOD in the previous six months of setting up a recurring donation. There is no limit to the amount of donations to be made to be eligible to participate in the month’s free draw but the recurring donation has to be completed to be eligible.
- To stop donating to LOD, just text STOP at any time to the shortcode (five digit number) you have received messages from, or contact us on our customer services details below.
- You must be over 18 years old and have the bill payers permission, to donate to LOD.
- By joining Line Of Duty you may be sent promotional email or SMS marketing from selected third party companies for your consideration. Leaving the charity donation subscription does not prevent you from being sent marketing material – this can be stopped on request via email to email@example.com stating your full name, address, registered email address and mobile number.
- For any help please contact LOD customer services on +44(0)344 745 1780 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.